Friday, July 15, 2011

Can I stay in a dorm without dept?

Hi, Im a high school grad of 2011, I have a 3.34 gpa a 19 on the ACT, over sixty hour of community service and former treasurer of my high school french club, I think im a good well rounded student but I just dont test well, mostly because I think I have a learning disability, but my parent dont know how to speak English so i couldnt get the benefit of extra time on the act. My question is that do you guy think I will be able to go to Northwestern State University of Louisiana with a dorm without having to borrow loan for a dorm. My family is really low on income. I have file out a fafsa and my EFC is 000. I am willing to stay in a shared dorm, and do you think I should get a TEACH grant i am planning on majoring in social studies education and minor in criminal justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment