Monday, July 18, 2011

Losing weight but not seeing any great differences?? how long should it take?

Hey, ok so i started to lose weight around 2/3 moths ago and I began quite fast (running 30 mins a day on the Wii) then my friend gave me a 7-day gym pass i jused 3 times a week and after that ran out i did a little running everyday on the paths. I have been measuring myself and I cant be sure right at this minute how much i have lost but i would say around a stone maybe? i was around 14stone when i began and I am now just under 13stone. (anyone who is familiar with wii fit- i am still in the "at risk of overweight" I have seen no difference exept i can run a little further but no appaerance or clothing change. In fact my stomach look as if to have gotten a little bigger? but i havent done anything but lose the weight? It looks particulaly large after I have eaten (even something tiny) I understand i wont be seeing any changes yet but how long do you think it will take? and what should i be looking for. also why does my stomach look bloated some times? sorry if i sound a little stupid for asking that. thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment