Friday, July 15, 2011

Is this breaking any rules in a Boy Scout troop?

Okay so early this scouting year back in october I kinda got into a a huge mess and sititation with this other kid in my troop now I'm a Patrol Leader and I know I'm to show a good exmple and I seem to do it vary good as alot of parents of the younger scouts come to me saying im doing good and that their sons look up to me but this is what happend this other kid was spreading all these rumors and stuff over FB and formspring so I made a FB statues about him annd now the committee chair of my troop some how saw it and she showed the scoutmaster and I got talked to by him and things didnt get bad I know I shouldnt of made that statues but a week later the Chairman wanted to see my facebook wall through idk how she saw it the last time but she had her friend whos the commitiee treasurer (who also has something against me) have her son give them his laptop with his facebook logged in (i'm friends with her son on facebook) so the whole committee could check it and they did so if this breaking any rules cause I feel they went way to far with this ? I'm 16 life scout and A patrol Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment