Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is this normal after 7 months ?.?

I'm totally over my ex girlfriend who broke up with me seven moths ago(she took off with another dude) . Anyways, It took me awhile for me to realize she isn't the only girl out there. I haven't dated or even attempted to find another mate yet because I'm trying to get my life straight ..such as going to school, working on 65 mustang and looking for a job... Nonetheless, I made a lot progress since the breakup and now I'm beginning to enjoy my life... But lately for some reason I started to think about her again and I dream about her as well. I could go through the whole day not thinking about her but when it comes to sleeping she pops in my head. I don't love her and have no feelings for her. So yeah! Is this normal? Please help. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment