Monday, July 18, 2011

Will I get accepted to Brown?

Here's a quick overview of my stats: My ethnicity is Chinese. 3.65 cumulative GPA. I'm in the class of 2012. I have already taken 5 AP classes (AP world history, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP United States History, and AP Literature). And I'm going to take two more my senior year (AP Statistics, AP Biology). My SAT 1 Score is 2310 (750 in math, 790 in writing, and 770 in reading). I have taken SAT 2 Math2 and I got an 800, I'm looking to take SAT subject tests for Chinese and US history. I have ran Cross country and track one year each. Next year I am running Cross country during the Fall. I am an ASB Officer (the ASB Treasurer for my school), and I'm looking to do 100 hours of volunteer work over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment